Combat Rescue Sling (CRS) Generation II - Berry Compliant
The Combat Rescue Sling (C.R.S.) is a low cost, lightweight solution that facilitates the rapid extrication of injured operators.
Reduces the perceived battlefield weight during a drag or lift. The Generation II (Gen II) updates the Gen I by changing the webbing to 1″ Mil-Spec Tubular and changes the loops sizes.
Leg loops: 24″
Arm Loops: 20″
Center Loop: 18″
Loop-to-Loop Strength: 4,500 lbf.
- Used to drag or carry injured to safety
- Rugged and reliable, compact and portable
- Loop-to-Loop rating: 4,500 lbf. (20 kN)
- Low cost / High strength solution
- Mil-Spec Tubular Webbing
- High Strength Bar Tacks
- Meets Strength requirement of NFPA 1983 – Escape Harness
- Berry Compliant
- Patent: D 602 638
Folds to fit into Optional Rapid Deployment Pouch (sold separately)
708231752 C.R.S. Gen II, MEN1-31BGIIx5x2